Smoothies are a delicious way to get more nutrients into your diet and are a healthy food/drink choice to have with your breakfast, as a snack or as a small meal.
Purple Flamingo Smoothie
Activates + heals & balances the Root Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, the Solar Plexus Chakra and the Third Eye Chakra.
Great for helping you to feel grounded, bringing out your creativity, self-confidence and attuning you with your intuition.
Encourages intuitive, creative flow and positive energy.
Drinking this smoothie may ignite feelings of free-spiritedness and inspiration ♡
-1/3 cup strawberries
-1/3 cup mango
-1/3 cup blueberries
-Plant milk or coconut water(quantity depends on desired consistency)
-Chia seeds, hemp seeds, ground flax seeds (optional)
* Seeds for added nutritional value: high in omega 3's, fiber, protein, and anti-oxidants
* Add 2-3 tbsp of hemp seeds and flax seeds and 1 tbsp of chia seeds. The more seeds you add, the more liquid you need because they absorb (especially the flax and chia seeds)
* Get ground flax seeds if you can or you can grind them in a coffee grinder. I buy mine already ground/milled. It is easier to digest this way, whole flax seeds don't get digested by our bodies.
* Liquid choice can be of your preference. For this smoothie, I like to use plant milk such as enriched rice milk or almond milk. You can use juice as well, I suggest you use a natural juice with no sugar added. Coconut water is another delicious option.
* Tip: You can add raspberries as a delicious bonus!